MirrorAce.com ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of services and any other documents referred to in our terms of services and this policy) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting MirrorAce.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site MirrorAce.com or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and in some cases phone number.
- It may also include the following:
- IP address of the computer from which the upload is started.
- Timestamp of the upload.
- MD5 checksum of the uploaded file.
- The e-mail address entered by the uploader.
- The file URL link entered by the uploader for remote uploads.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system, platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- This information does not, however, identify you by name, and it is not necessary for you to provide us with your name or address to use our site.
All files uploaded to our servers are stored temporarily for delivery and are deleted when they have been uploaded to third-party websites.
Logging IP Addresses
We automatically receive certain types of information when you interact with our Web pages, services and communications. This information includes your computer or digital device's IP address, access times, your browser type and language, type of operating system you use, your account activity and accessed pages. These information are logged and used by MirrorAce.com for measuring usage.
We may ask for some personal information when you create an account, including, but not limited to, your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. We also store the third party hosting account details you choose to enter in your account page. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. You may review, update, correct or delete personal information or your account on your My Account page. In the event that MirrorAce.com is sold or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of any change of control.
Certain Exceptional Disclosures
We will not rent, sell or share your information with third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities; (c) identify persons who may be violating the law or legal notice; (d) protect and defend the rights or property of MirrorAce.com or third parties; (e) protect the safety of an individual or group; (f) prevent fraud or abuse of MirrorAce.com or its users.
We use "cookies" to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your digital device. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service.
Security of information
The security of your information is important to us. We employ appropriate security measures in place to protect information collected from loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access, misuse and alteration. Although we strive to protect your personal information, MirrorAce.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Any questions relating to our Policies may be directed to us by our contact page.